Whether you’re running around after the little ones, on your feet all day at work or going out dancing tonight in your favourite pair of heels, everyone gets sore feet.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some way to rejuvenate your feet and put that spring back in your step?
We’ve got just the solution and all you need is a few fairly common items that you likely already have around the house.
Relaxing, Lime & Peppermint Foot Soak
· 2 tablespoons of baking soda – helps keep your feet soft and hydrated
· Grated Lime zest (as much as you desire) – the lime zest will cleanse your feet and help them smell fresh
· 10-15 drops of peppermint oil – peppermint is an energizing smell, which helps with energy levels, focus and will make you feel fresh
· 2 cups of Epson salts – helps rejuvenate tired muscles and eliminated aches and pain
· Warm water – we recommend it be around 100 °F to relax you and stay warm for about 20-30 minutes
Combine all these ingredients in a large tub or bowl in which you can soak your feet in, and relax for 20-30 minutes. You can also make up a larger batch without the water and store it in a canister for future use.
Have a wonderful day!